During the coronavirus outbreak Cowes Yacht Haven (CYH) has been busy taking advice issued by the UK Government and Public Health England/NHS.
Until further notice, CYH is taking the following steps:
- CYH will remain on a “business as usual” footing as far as possible, whilst implementing UK Government and NHS advice.
- We continue to welcome customers to our marina. Please call on VHF channel 80 or phone 01983 299975. Berthing instructions will be given and remote payment options available.
- Customers are encouraged to contact us by phone or email rather than arriving in person.
- Customers that have to visit CYH are requested to maintain a 2 metre social distance with staff and other visitors
- Customers wishing to pay invoices can do this over the phone or by Bank Transfer. At this time we’d prefer not to receive cash.
- Our Customer facilities are being regularly cleaned but may yet have to be closed to help avoid spreading the disease.
- All visitors arriving from outside the UK have been asked to proceed to Trinity Landing and phone the Harbour Commission or the destination they are bound for in Cowes Harbour.
- All non-essential face-to-face meetings have been cancelled or postponed and instead CYH is using remote conferencing or telephone calls.
Cowes Yacht Haven continues to monitoring the situation very closely and will action any guidance issued by the authorities throughout the coronavirus situation.
Thank you for your understanding.