Our facilities include:
260 fully serviced berths
Free wireless broadband internet access to your boat
Free water supply
50 ton hoist, 25 ton boat mover & 15 ton mobile crane to provide lift and launch services
On-site engineers, electricians and boat repairers
Free shower and toilet facilities
Tel: 01983 299975
VHF: Cowes Yacht Haven on Channel 80
The Yacht Haven team are here to help during your stay at Cowes Yacht Haven.
- Short stay, overnight stay and weekly stay - Summer and Winter rates
- Electricity overnight and weekly rates
- Premium Wifi
- Laundry tokens
- Departure time: 10:00, if you need to stay longer – please let us know
- Ice and Gas supply
- Information about other facilities in Cowes and Cowes Harbour
Are at the top of the gangway. Bins are marked for general waste, recycling, glass, and sail.
Located on the noticeboard by the toilet and shower facilities – copies available from the Marina office.
Transport to Newport
There is a bus every 10 minutes to Newport from the Redjet Terminal, or Marks & Spencer Food Hall – both a short walk away. From Newport (the island’s capital) you can travel to all other parts of the island on the bus network.
Local Cowes restaurants and pubs
You are in the centre of Cowes just a few minutes’ walk from Cowes High Street where a range of shops, cafés and restaurants are available.
- Tiffins, a long established favourite with sailors in the Yacht Haven offers freshly made baugettes, coffee and cake
- The Harbour Kitchen provides gourmet burgers and a full bar
- Within minutes you can be in The Anchor Inn, The Pierview, The Fountain Inn, Coast Bar and dining room – with many more options along the High street.
Sainsbury’s and M&S are nearby, plus specialist shops like The Food Hamper, Phillips Seafoods and Wine Therapy off license.
Fynn Marine, Joliffe’s and Pascal Atkey are all within a few minutes’ walk.
Top Gear Vehicle and bicycle hire
Make the most of Cowes during your stay – more information for visitors is available in the Marina Office.