A full-service marina in the heart of Cowes.
Our facilities include:
260 fully serviced berths
Free wifi across the marina (Details on your receipt)
Free water supply
50 ton hoist, 25 ton boat mover & 22 ton mobile crane (with a 28m reach) to provide lift and launch services
On-site engineers, electricians and boat repairs
Free shower and toilet facilities (Access codes on your receipt)
Recycling and waste bins
Are at the top of the gangway. Bins are marked for general waste, Dry mixed recycling (DMR) and glass.
Located on the noticeboard by the toilet and shower facilities – copies available from the Marina Office.
Transport to Newport
There is a frequent bus service to Newport from the Redjet Terminal, or Marks & Spencer Food Hall – both only a short walk from the marina.
From Newport (the Island’s capital) you can travel to all other parts of the island.
Local Cowes restaurants and pubs
We are located in the centre of Cowes just a short walk from Cowes High Street where a range of shops, cafés and restaurants are available.
- Pontoon View, our onsite bar and food outlet.
- The Harbour Kitchen provides gourmet burgers and a full bar
- Within minutes you can be in The Anchor Inn, The Pier View Inn, The Fountain Inn, Coast Bar and dining room – with many more options along the High Street.
Jolliffe’s and Pascal Atkey are all within a few minutes’ walk.
South Island Cycle hire
Make the most of Cowes during your stay – more information for visitors is available in the Marina Office.
Tel: 01983 299975
VHF: Call sign “Cowes Yacht Haven” on Channel 80
email: [email protected]
The Yacht Haven team are here to help during your stay.
Monday to Saturday 0700hrs to 1900hrs
Sunday 0700hrs to 1700hrs
Contact the office for:
- Booking your overnight stay and weekly stay.
- Summer and Winter rates.
- Electricity overnight and weekly rates.
- Laundry tokens.
- Departure time: 1100hrs, if you need to stay longer – please let us know (A short stay fee will apply).
- Gas bottle supply / exchange.
- Information about other facilities in Cowes and Cowes Harbour