A full-service marina in the heart of Cowes.
Our facilities include:
260 fully serviced berths
Free wireless broadband internet access to your boat
Free water supply
50 ton hoist, 25 ton boat mover & 15 ton mobile crane to provide lift and launch services
On-site engineers, electricians and boat repairers
Free shower and toilet facilities
Are at the top of the gangway. Bins are marked for general waste, recycling and glass.
Located on the noticeboard by the toilet and shower facilities – copies available from the Marina office.
Transport to Newport
There is a bus every 10 minutes to Newport from the Redjet Terminal, or Marks & Spencer Food Hall – both a short walk away. From Newport (the Island’s capital) you can travel to all other parts of the island on the bus network.
Local Cowes restaurants and pubs
We are located in the centre of Cowes just a few minutes’ walk from Cowes High Street where a range of shops, cafés and restaurants are available.
- Pontoon View, our onsite bar and food outlet.
- Tiffins, a long established favourite with sailors in the Yacht Haven offers freshly made baguettes, coffee and cake
- The Harbour Kitchen provides gourmet burgers and a full bar
- Within minutes you can be in The Anchor Inn, The Pier View Inn, The Fountain Inn, Coast Bar and dining room – with many more options along the High Street.
Two Elements SUP & bicycle hire
Make the most of Cowes during your stay – more information for visitors is available in the Marina Office.
Tel: 01983 299975
VHF: Call sign “Cowes Yacht Haven” on Channel 80
email: [email protected]
The Yacht Haven team are here to help during your stay.
Sunday to Tuesday 0700 – 2000
Wednesday to Saturday 0700 – 2200
Contact the office for:
- Short stay, overnight stay and weekly stay – Summer and Winter rates
- Electricity overnight and weekly rates
- Laundry tokens
- Departure time: 1000, if you need to stay longer – please let us know
- Gas bottle supply / exchange
- Information about other facilities in Cowes and Cowes Harbour