Directions to Cowes Yacht Haven
Cowes is easily accessible from the mainland and only two hours from the centre of London by train. Trains leave regularly from London Waterloo.
Cowes Yacht Haven is a short walk from the Redjet passenger ferry service from Southampton and provides a superb venue for the entire South coast.
For visiting craft, Cowes Yacht Haven is accessible at all states of tide.
The Solent offers some of the finest sailing waters in the world. Steeped in marine history, Cowes is also a lovely town for holidays and short breaks. It is this perfect combination that makes Cowes Yacht Haven the ideal location for your event.
Ferry from Southampton www.redfunnel.co.uk (Car ferry to East Cowes & passenger ferry to Cowes)
Ferry from Portsmouth or Lymington www.wightlink.co.uk
Flying into Southampton – from several UK and European destinations
Flying into Bournemouth
Use our postcode PO31 7BD, for a door to door route using www.theaa.com
From Newport to the vehicle entrance on Birmingham Road
- Travel straight ahead at Northwood Garage traffic lights
- Take 2nd exit at Somerton roundabout
- Follow Newport Road to the end and turn right on to Mill Hill Road
- Turn left on to West Hill Road
- Turn right on to Beckford Road
- Cross the junction with the High Street and Birmingham Road
- Drive down the slope to arrive at Cowes Yacht Haven