Cowes Yacht Haven are please to confirm we have been able to:
- Re open the boatyard for all works and have opened up some special deals for a limited time to assist with preparing your boat for summer sailing. Please call us to find out the latest offers.
- Short Stay visitors are being welcomed in the marina. Government guidelines currently do not permit persons to stay away from their primary residence overnight.
- Pontoon View has reopened and is now offering ‘takeaway’ food and drinks , daily between 10 am and 4 pm on a weather dependant basis. When we can extend this offer we will do!
We look forward to welcoming you to the marina and ask that you observe and assist us to continue to implement the latest UK Government advice.
- We continue to welcome customers to our marina. Please call on VHF channel 80 or phone 01983 299975. Berthing instructions will be given and remote payment options available.
- Customers are encouraged to contact us by phone or email rather than arriving in person.
- Customers that have to visit CYH are requested to maintain a 2 metre social distance with staff and other visitors
- Customers wishing to pay invoices can do this over the phone or by Bank Transfer. At this time we’d prefer not to receive cash.
- Our Customer facilities are being regularly cleaned but may have to close for a short time to facilitate this.
- Shower facilities are currently not available.
- All visitors arriving from outside the UK have been asked to proceed to Trinity Landing and phone the Harbour Commission or the destination they are bound for in Cowes Harbour.
- All non-essential face-to-face meetings have been cancelled or postponed and instead CYH is using remote conferencing or telephone calls.
Cowes Yacht Haven continues to monitoring the situation very closely and will action any guidance issued by the authorities throughout the coronavirus situation.
Thank you for your understanding.